jus wana say hi .. im new !

young17

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
eloo evryone..
im 17 with type 1 diabetes.not long diagnosed with it so pretty new to everything.just wana say helloo and please help me with any questions i have:) is any one else a teenager in here ? just out of intrest..

xxxx

deanfeast

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Mondays
Hello im 18 years old. Have been diabetic nearly two years now. Any questions or if you wanna chat, Email me.

It will all be fine....

samjenko

As they say keep taking the tablets do not ignore good advice and remember everyone has something wrong with them they just have not found out or are scared to admit it i am new on here welcome budd regards The Taggmaster<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by young17</i>
<br />eloo evryone..
im 17 with type 1 diabetes.not long diagnosed with it so pretty new to everything.just wana say helloo and please help me with any questions i have:) is any one else a teenager in here ? just out of intrest..

xxxx
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

samjenko

[:p]Hey Jodes i am a bit older than you 54 so dont bring ageism into it were all diabetic welcome budd:D<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jodes</i>
<br />Hi, sadly i'm no longer a teenager....nearly 26 now..but wanted to say hi and welcome! I'm new here too!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

siddywest

Hi, I'm also new to this forum although have been diagnosed T2 for the last 2 and half years. Just wanted to say Hi. Also not a teenager, am 40 but do have teenage children.

Michelle.

shellie08

hi,
Welcome! i'm 16 (17 in less than a month!) with type 1 diabetes. I have been diagnosed for 5 yrs so any questions welcome.:D

u just gota go along with it reali, follow the rules!

I'm also new to the site... but think i'm getting the hang of it.:)

michelle xx

whitemare

Type of diabetes
LADA
Thank god there are some other wrinklies about - I was getting depressed! I'm 58, seven months diagnosed type two. Going well so far. Eyes OK, feet a bit the worse for wear.<font face="Arial"></font id="Arial"><font color="teal"></font id="teal">

Whitemare