kareeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Being so high I can barely open my eyes :(
Hi again
I'm from west yorks too, i'm treated at PGI Diabetes Centre.

Karen

sami

thats a few of us in west yorks then my clinic is in otley near leeds they seem very good :D

sami
just found out
HbA1c 7.7

Kimbers.21

my clinic is just down the road at the HRI - not been to 1 yet (goin next wednesday) hope its nothing scary lol

...you dont even know how very special you are...

christieuk

Seem to be the only Lancastrian (Bury) via Hastings originally and London (40+ years). If I go any further north, I can become an Eskimo :)

SHESCOOBY

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Liars
Hi Ya I am from Oxfordshire originally from Uxbridge in Middle***

Kaz

Life should NOT b a journey 2 the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather 2 skid in sideways,body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ “WOO HOO what a ride!"

Ian Horne

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Won't allow me to type where I'm from but it's East of London and North of Kent and Graham Gooch used to play for the county :D

CSW

Hi, I'm from Preston in Lancashire.
Am scared and lonely at the moment cause I have to start a whole new life on my own - again. :(

CSW

Thanks Karen. I feel really low and know I need to keep myself in check. I may start a new thread later but it is nice to know that someone cares. x

toeless1

Ive had to reregister so still toeless but added a 1, im from sheffield and rubbish at remembering passwords so in a few weeks if u see toeless100 you'll know how many times ive forgotten.Does anyone go on the chatroom or email.This is a good forumn as you realise your not the only one.

bella

Ayr originally, but now live in Glasgow( where I atended a diabetes uk meeting at the Vicky and felt as if I had gone to a help the aged meeting instead. I was the youngest there by about 20 years)

StephenFromScotland

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bella</i>
<br />Ayr originally, but now live in Glasgow( where I atended a diabetes uk meeting at the Vicky and felt as if I had gone to a help the aged meeting instead. I was the youngest there by about 20 years)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Welcome Bella,
Another fellow scot:D
Are you of italian connection? with the name bella?
stephen

Hi I'm Bruce, I just joined the forum and it seems a good place to say an introductory hello, even though I might discredit myself by admitting I'm an Australian living in Germany!