just thought i'd introduce myself

CR741

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
hello everyone! i've posted comments on a few things but i realised i didn't introduce myself properly. i am CR and i have type 1 diabetes. i am currently on lantus for background and novorapid with meals. i was diagnosed 5 months ago when i suffered from extreme thirst and a big weight loss, eventually i started to notice blurred vision too. i didn't feel tired and apart from my thirst i felt quite well and carried on going dancing every day and doing my normal things. i went to the doctor and then went to hospital once it was confirmed, i was in hospital to learn what to do for two days. i then went home with bags full of stuff and feeling quite confused. i soon learnt what to do and i am trying really hard to get good levels, but it is difficult. i learnt how to carb count 7 weeks ago and am getting on quite well with it and find it really usefull. i eat a balanced diet obviously watching the sugar, i also do lots of exersise. i do lots of dancing and enjoy a nice walk. i am going for a nice walk to the ducks now. thank you very much for reading this and i'm sure i will meet some lovely people on this site.
CR :wink:

Ardbeg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self serving politicians
Hi CR741

Welcome to the forum. :D

I know it's rude to ask a woman's age; but how old are you please?

I've answered one of your other posts a few minutes ago.

CR741

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
hey,
umm i'm only 14, but i'm trying hard to get good levels and i will take on board any advice given. i will also try and give out some useful information on other peoples posts from my own experiences so far. :D
CR