Just wanted to share....

AL1

Dislikes
Having this diagnosis of Diabetes :0(
Drivers who hog the middle lane, move over will ya!
Food police, oh purleze!
... my lowest ever daily BG reading of 6.7!
My readings having been hovering in the low 7's for ages, I feel well chuffed with myself :)
I know it's only one reading, 2 hours after eating lunch today, but I found this well encouraging.

Bertie

Good for you.

I find it helps having goals, and when you achieve them it makes you feel good. Perhaps your food management helped you achieve your goal combined with your determination...well done you!

Best of luck - Bertie :D

Eiche

Dislikes
Not being able to satisfy my craving for chocolate LOL
Great job! I know exactly how you're feeling. I've been struggeling with very high readings, one was up to 21, no matter what I did or how little I ate, I couldn't get down to single figures unless I skipped a meal.... I spoke to my diabetes doctor a week ago and he was telling me that even tho I have been having very high readings my HbA1c went down from 10 to 9.1 and then this time round 8.1.... But I insisted that he'd revise my medication and see where he could make a change as my diatitian said diet wise I could no longer make any changes or I'd be starving myself of vital nutrients... So to make a long story short-er... I was given a new medication called Januvia. At first I saw very little change but for the past few days I've been having readings in the low 8's and even 7's ... So you can safely say I'm well chuffed!!! :D

AL1

Dislikes
Having this diagnosis of Diabetes :0(
Drivers who hog the middle lane, move over will ya!
Food police, oh purleze!
6.7 on waking, woohoo! :D

theblokefromstoke

Dislikes
Pizza (makes my BG go through the roof), Pasta & potatoes.
Well done AL1, Whatever you're doing is working! Stick at at and congratulations