Just wondering

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
I was just wondeing the other day as we all do sometimes about life and everything. Wondering about Adam and Eve.Did they have two children or three maybe.Cain, Abel etc maybe . Then though where did they get their children from then.Still wondering

Reactions: notafanofsugar

notafanofsugar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
everything good for me! getting better though x
I know what you mean about wondering! I lose myself thinking the craziest things!’

Reactions: Aishia

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
It's not crazy really is it. It's just wonder ing.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Wondering today about Putin.
Then read this though by Thich Nhat Hanh. 'Our capacity to make peace with another person, and the world, depends very much on our capacity to make peace with ourselves'.
he just hasent got it has he. So therefore to him maybe 'money and power will do it. Will they?
Not in the end.

Vince01

I was just wondeing the other day as we all do sometimes about life and everything. Wondering about Adam and Eve.Did they have two children or three maybe.Cain, Abel etc maybe . Then though where did they get their children from then.Still wondering
I hope they were married!

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Adam and Eve.
First two people. Had 3 sons. Where did the sons find wives then?

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
If the story is true God created Adam and Eve.Right I go with that he was God after all.But what happened
Next?
In the end it's just like What came first the egg or the chicken?

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
I just don't want to wonder anymore really it just gives me a headache.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
But I hope Pu tin is wonder ing now 'Why did I give the world such a big headache.Because he is
d eluded that's why.Told to many lies now he believed his own lies.To much ego.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
And now his big ego has taken over. He never even though for a minute there must be 'something
Bigger than me.Don't think he ever will now.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Where did he go wrong. Well where did he go right.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
We all have egos. But thank God most of us realise in the end We are just one drop in the oceon.A big oceon maybe
But part of it nevertheless.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Sorry but I am back again wonder ing(dident take long did it) wonder ing about Prince Andrew now and all the
Sh***..
He really th ink s he is so entitled. But who taught him this entitlement. Y e
exactly his parents, by spoiling him

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Won dering. Someone said 'You are tal king to youlself'. Who else was in
the room?
exactly people just don't llisten do they.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Back to wondering. Don't think Putin will ave a peaceful death when his time comes. Is he dead already?
There has been one person who looked exactly like him. But looking closely I think it was
a body double. Plastic surgery maybe. Interesting.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This is from the fifth chapter of the book of Genesis:

"... Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth. After he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he had sons and daughters."

Then though where did they get their children from then.Still wondering
Adam and Eve had sons Cain and Abel. I don't think Eve is mentioned in the bit about Seth and the other children.

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
prophet - Kahill Gibran and his sayings
'Your children are not your children
They are sons and daughters of life's longing for itself
They come through you but not from you
And though the y are with you yet they belong, not to you'.

Just wodering what people's s reactions would be to that cause it's quite wise in some ways

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’ve been giving this some thought for years since being brought up in a “CoE” school then getting home to discuss with my mum of religious background. Logically, none of it made sense..

It’s all metaphorical. (To me.) That’s my take on it. However.. if one looks at how A&E got kicked out of “Eden.” They pretty much messed with stuff they didn’t understand, became “body conscious” it seems after biting the “Apple.” (Tempted by a “snake.” Or a moral dilemma..?)
They were in search of some form of “enlightenment” then bit off more than the could chew when the science backfired.

It’s more a cautionary tale than any form of “history.” (Is it 6000 years?? This planet was created.?)
Even Jesus seems a human embodiment as a “sun god with the apostles monthes of the year & Mary Magdalene as the “moon.”:

If you look at some of the long term effects of experiments in a lab. A scrabble with a “sticking plaster to feed an over growing population “GM crops” (more cultural propaganda.)

Adam’s prowess as a dad will always be overblown.. so Adam lived a great age? I guess more messing with science..?

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Still don't understand. First two people then they had children. nobody else around. Where did the grandchildren come
then?