Lantus making me ill??

Bigrobxxx

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thrush
Hi I am still taking the lantus and aspira but the problem I have now is constant diarrhea and feeling sick total lack of appitite does anybody else have this problem??? I also am getting what feels like pins and needles in my fingers and arms also my fingers feel cold!! Getting so so fed up : (

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Osidge

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies.
Hi Bigrobxxx

Did you get to see the nurse about the burning problem you had when injecting? Has that cleared up?

There are lots of problems that could cause the symptoms you describe, including tendon problems Best to get it checked out.

Take care

Doug

Bigrobxxx

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thrush
Hi doug,

Yes I spoke to my nurse she told me it's common with lantus and to persist if I can so I am and must confess it has improved but now feel I have more issues and struggling to cope with it all been suffering depression for the last 5 years and then a year ago being told about diaebetes it's just too much.... This forum is good and a great help, thanks again for the reply mate... Take care

Rob

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Hi rob,
i would definately see your gp,
i am not a dr but do you have anxiety? from experience i had the same symptoms due to severe anxiety quite a few yrs ago, do you take anything for your depression?