latest test results

bedshaped2000

Hi everyone just got my latest test results over the phone . Hba1c was 5.5% :D but my colesterel has risen to 4.8 :shock: so i guess the cream in my coffee which i have suddenly started using is going to have to get knocked on the head. i will post the full breakdown of hdl etc next week after i have seen the nurse. also last year my annual eye test came back with signs of Retinopathy .it came back all clear this year so either something has cleared up or im being lied to :roll:

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Your spelling is good. If people can understand it then there is no problem. Retinopathy is what you meant to write (if I have spelled it right).

bedshaped2000

Right I got the breakdown of my latest results if anyone want to compare
Hba1c. 5.6%
Colesteral. 4.8
Ldl 2.22
Hdl 2.34
Tryglizarides 0.52
I had my six monthly review and the nurse was pleased with results and we discussed the rise in my cholesterol. I told her that since Xmas I had developed a taste for cream in my coffee and that is the only thing in my diet that had changed. We agreed that I would stop the cream and see what happens when I'm tested again so all in all I'm a happy bunny

Heathero

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
What is Ldl , Hdi triglizarides ? Re cholesterol told mine was 7 on Statins. Never told other levels do they represent types of fats if so which are which? Can anyone advise please?

Heathero

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Right I got the breakdown of my latest results if anyone want to compare
Hba1c. 5.6%
Colesteral. 4.8
Ldl 2.22
Hdl 2.34
Tryglizarides 0.52
I had my six monthly review and the nurse was pleased with results and we discussed the rise in my cholesterol. I told her that since Xmas I had developed a taste for cream in my coffee and that is the only thing in my diet that had changed. We agreed that I would stop the cream and see what happens when I'm tested again so all in all I'm a happy bunny