Lchf Pizza

Becky38

Newly diagnosed and have tried the pizza, when I was preparing it wasn’t sure as it contained a lot of eggs and cheese so added garlic, herbs and chilli flakes to the base and OMG I could eat it every day. When I started didn’t think I could do all this high fat stuff but like some people have said I’ve been stuck on what I would normally eat and have to change my palette, it doesn’t change over night but I’m trying.......maybe I can do this

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lurpack garlic butter, makes great garlic bread too!

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Newly diagnosed and have tried the pizza, when I was preparing it wasn’t sure as it contained a lot of eggs and cheese so added garlic, herbs and chilli flakes to the base and OMG I could eat it every day. When I started didn’t think I could do all this high fat stuff but like some people have said I’ve been stuck on what I would normally eat and have to change my palette, it doesn’t change over night but I’m trying.......maybe I can do this
You'll turn into a foodie like the rest of us.. fat is flavour...

Reactions: Becky38

Norfolkmell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tattoos, carers calling me lovey or duckie when I've only just met them
Which recipe did you use? I make one with cauliflower and that's lovely.

DGI

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Link to pizza recipe please

Becky38

IMG_3759.jpg

Reactions: ziawattoo54

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
does it look like a frittata? or a pizza? is this a 5 or a 10 minute argument?
Who cares what it looks like? If something looked like a pork chop but didn't contain pork, you wouldn't call it a pork chop.