lcarter

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
My pancreas
Just a quickie.

I've been on jardiance and I've just come off it yesterday.

I've got intense muscle pain when I walk and if I run for the bus or anything my legs seize up- it's really bizarre.

I mentioned it to the dsn and she noted it, just wondered if anyone else has experienced this?

May go to the dr tomorrow.

Rose22

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just a quickie.

I've been on jardiance and I've just come off it yesterday.

I've got intense muscle pain when I walk and if I run for the bus or anything my legs seize up- it's really bizarre.

I mentioned it to the dsn and she noted it, just wondered if anyone else has experienced this?

May go to the dr tomorrow.
Hi I took jardiance for one week and stopped due to horrific side effects, but I didn’t have leg pains. Only time I have experienced pains like your saying, is after a very bad gut infection...needed electrolyte sachets, felt so much better! Cramps in my legs went. Other time was after taking metformin for few months, and I went dr saying felt leg pains up stairs and aching very lethargic feeling. Was Vit D deficient, dr gave high dose course and pain went. It’s not fun so I hope you get answer soon.

Reactions: lcarter

csiemon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I was on jardiance for a month and quit last week because of intense muscle pain. I'm still suffering. I can't sleep and walking for more than 30 or 40 feet caused extreme pain, mostly in my left leg. The leg also suddenly gives out without warning. I'm still working on recovering and it seems to be working but slowly. I had a very similar reaction to statins.