lenny the lion pump case

ams162

Type of diabetes
Type 1
hello
we will be soon getting our pump and ive read about a lenny the lion pump case cuddly toy that kids can put their pump in and cuddle during the night, anyone have one or kno where to get them from or how much they cost only found them on non uk sites so far any help appreciated as would love to get him one thanks
anna marie

iHs

Hi

Not sure where you would get a Lenny the Lion pump case in the UK but google 'Chatter Chums' and you will see some furry animal mobile phone covers for kids.

I have a Koala Bear one and my Spirt pump just about fits inside it with room for everything including access at bottom for tube to come out of. They are not that expensive and sometimes you can get them on eBay.

ams162

Type of diabetes
Type 1
thanx will look into it see if i can find them, just asked about lenny the lion as we watched a video with lenny talking about pumps so dylan could identify with him they are on australian website but not the uk one

ruralweb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
my daughter has a Lenny Lion pump case and she loves it. We actually use it to keep her BG meter etc in rather than the pump at night.

We were given it by the Medtronic nurse when she did pump training with it so I would contact Medtronic and ask for one.

shedges

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm getting a Medtronic pump in January - will ask if they've got a spare Lenny I could have... I'll pass it on if I manage to get my hands on one. :wink:

Sam

ams162

Type of diabetes
Type 1
thanx sam im not sure of an exact date for our pump yet but will ask when i go about it i think its nice they have these things for kids :)