1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Libra Sensors

Discussion in 'Insulin Pump Forum' started by Ann48, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Ann48

Ann48 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I’ve been using the Libra Sensor since 2017(self funded) I ordered 2 sensors on 20thJan, they usually arrive within a few days. Only this time the order states on hold. I have spoken to Abbott’s this morning, they are not able to give any indication when they will arrive. Apparently it’s shipping issues! Has anyone else been experiencing problems.

2. Deleted Account

Deleted Account · Guest

You are not alone. This has been reported by forum members for a few weeks.
    However, Asda, for example, appears to be having no trouble and are cheaper than Abbot direct.

3. Ann48

Ann48 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Thanks Helen, I'll give them a go.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook