Libre 2 Alarms (Android)

Robert42

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Has anyone managed to overcome this. When configured to "Override Do Not Disturbed" a notice pops up to say in essence the alarms on the Libre 2 are turned off. It's not just me, comments have been made Redit and elsewhere. It is my opinion that whilst this popup shows, the alarms are working as intended. If someone has worked this out, I would like to know. The only way I can think of testing is to put it into "Do Not Disturb" with the override on. Get someone to hold the phone and get away so the "Signal Loss" is activated. With my diabetes as it is now can't take the risk at the same time I don't want Joe Blogs ringing me up in the middle of the night.

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
As I use iOS it's the same and you can't do anything about it and I find the only way is to leave it as it is all on the full sounds and I ignore what comes through the phone and just the readings and the other ones get the idea that you don't answer your phone during the night as I don't and I find out who called then but android and iOS have the same problem with the alarms so don't worry because this is a full system problem

Robert42

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
As I use iOS it's the same and you can't do anything about it and I find the only way is to leave it as it is all on the full sounds and I ignore what comes through the phone and just the readings and the other ones get the idea that you don't answer your phone during the night as I don't and I find out who called then but android and iOS have the same problem with the alarms so don't worry because this is a full system problem
Thank you for getting back to me. I have come to the same conclusion and I leave it as it is. It is more important to get the alarms.