LIBRE 2 & XDRIP Any Help Please

Gary Thom

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just wanted to say the above approach appears to have worked perfectly on my new sensor. Thanks again!

Zinadane

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Using oop2 and xdrip, how do you then keep the feed going into libreview for the healthcare people?

maybecrazy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You can keep NFC scanning with the official LL app on your phone.

Make sure though that the 'location' setting for the LL app has it's location setting disabled to stop the app stealing the blu-tooth connection.

I only have experience with Android.

Reactions: Zinadane

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I just scan with the reader at times as well. Endo team were impressed with xdrip and never been an issue.

Zinadane

Type of diabetes
Type 1

Make sure though that the 'location' setting for the LL app has it's location setting disabled to stop the app stealing the blu-tooth connection.

So no alarms from the LL app then I presume. They get set within xdrip?

I'm trying to decide if this is the better route, or wether to use the patched LL app with xdrip+. Any ideas?

eventhorizon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Using oop2 and xdrip, how do you then keep the feed going into libreview for the healthcare people?
One the diabox versions allow you to send info to your librelink account. It looks like you're scanning 280 times a day!

Zinadane

Type of diabetes
Type 1
There seems to be 2 versions of the patched LL app. Only one of them retains the ability to upload to libreview. But is not clear which version it is, can someone clarify please?

sgm14

There seems to be 2 versions of the patched LL app. Only one of them retains the ability to upload to libreview. But is not clear which version it is, can someone clarify please?

I was under the impression that you had to patch the app yourself and during that process it asked if whether you wanted to block or allow the app from sending data to a Libreview account.

See more at GitHub - wbrettw/LibreLink-xDrip-Patch

Reactions: Zinadane

Zinadane

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I was under the impression that you had to patch the app yourself and during that process it asked if whether you wanted to block or allow the app from sending data to a Libreview account.

See more at GitHub - wbrettw/LibreLink-xDrip-Patch

Ah, brill. That makes more sense. It's a different link to the one I was previously looking at.
Wow, its hard work trying to get this lot sorted!

Zinadane

Type of diabetes
Type 1

When you nfc scan with the official libre app, I seem to lose the feed to the xdrip?
location is off.
I've triead scanning again and selecting xdrip and it will eventaully come back.
Is this nornmal procedure?

maybecrazy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Are you using the patched app ?

I only ever used oop2.

At this time I am using Diabox because as a T2 I only need basic functions so I find Diabox a lot simpler to use,