libre freestyle link 2

fedeferu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi everyone , I am very new in here and still do not know how everything works. I have seen a post regarding the app of libre freestyle 2 that hasn't been working but I cannot find it again now. Unfortunately I got used the sensor and relay on it for everything. Since this morning I am feeling lost. Since I still cannot find my blood test machine I was wondering if there is any news about the matter... many thanks in advance

Last edited:

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Is this the thread you’re looking for @fedeferu ?

Reactions: fedeferu

Klondike

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi everyone , I am very new in here and still do not know how everything works. I have seen a post regarding the app of libre freestyle 2 that hasn't been working but I cannot find it again now. Unfortunately I got used the sensor and relay on it for everything. Since this morning I am feeling lost. Since I still cannot find my blood test machine I was wondering if there is any news about the matter... many thanks in advance

Klondike

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’ve been ringing Abbott for over 45 minutes twice today and no answer both times and I followed the online advice and deleted the app and now can’t find the app to install again.

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I’ve been ringing Abbott for over 45 minutes twice today and no answer both times and I followed the online advice and deleted the app and now can’t find the app to install again.
Have you followed the instructions in the link above?
The app is not available from app store as explained.

Dr P Huke

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Same problem. Misbehaving app so l deleted it only to find no links worked for download to iPhone. Eventually got through to Abbots after 75 min wait. Spent further time answering irrelevant questions only to be told freestyle librelink app is down and they have no timescale for repair.
Had to revert to test strips but not impressed by Abbots dealing with this issue
Dr P Huke

Reactions: fedeferu