Libre graph question

paulpapa

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi all

My graphs are coming up without the lines as in the pic. Should I call Abbott and return the sensor? This is the third sensor now that I've had issues with. The fourth if you count the one I received with OPENED packaging...

Attachments

• Untitle.jpg
    Untitle.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 513

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
have you spoken to a rep at Libre and forwarded this graph ??
with the amount of scans performed you should have a continuous line from my understanding

paulpapa

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'll try to call them tomorrow from work if I'm free. It's bizarre. Had it happen before. Just to check, I'm meant to put it on the back of my arm aren't I, where it's fattest?

Medusa41

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@paulpapa - yes on back of arms. I'd give them a ring - how frustrating. As @himtoo says - there should be a continuous line. Let us know how you get on. Good luck

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all

My graphs are coming up without the lines as in the pic. Should I call Abbott and return the sensor? This is the third sensor now that I've had issues with. The fourth if you count the one I received with OPENED packaging...

I've only seen gaps in the Libre graph line when a sensor was expiring before my eyes. Did you say you've seen this before? That would be either supreme bad luck or plain bizarre!

linda321

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
2 of my sensors have done this. The last time it happened, I unplugged the reader from the computer and replugged it in. The lines appeared!

Bluemarine Josephine

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Paulpapa!
I believe that, in fact, the answer to your post is "Excellent levels!! Very well done you!!!"
Keep up the good fight! Great readings!!
Regards
Josephine

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
you could also try exporting the data to see if it's all there (should have data every 15mins I think)