Libre/ Libreview

gem3ll3

Hi all,

My consultant has asked me to upload libre results using Libreview but I don't have a PC only a works laptop and dont have permissions to use it.

Does anyone know if I can upload the data via smart phone? I have the Samsung S10+

I've tried looking online but find it all really confusing. Any help would be ready much appreciated

TIA

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,

My consultant has asked me to upload libre results using Libreview but I don't have a PC only a works laptop and dont have permissions to use it.

Does anyone know if I can upload the data via smart phone? I have the Samsung S10+

I've tried looking online but find it all really confusing. Any help would be ready much appreciated

TIA

HI,

Have you set up a Libreview account to your email?
I use a smartphone, & just sent an "invite" to my nurse to access & view my account..

Though to be fair, I actually use Xdrip with a CGM set up. So she don't see much..

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
If you use the 'reader' you must use a Windows PC or Mac to upload to your Libreview account. If you put the Librelink app on your phone and scan the sensor with that it will be uploaded automatically almost real time.

If you want to use both phone and reader you must start sensor with reader and 'introduce' the phone within an hour.

HTH

Fenn

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
Easier on phone as said above, I use an iphone, the drivers it was asking me to download didnt need to be done, discovered this after two days of frustration and decided to call helpline, super helpful give them a call 08006123006

My hospital sent me a invitation that didnt work so I asked for their code and entered it into the libre menu

Sorry im very technophobic, I hope you figure it out

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh, should have said that if you have Libre 2, you must start the sensor with the device you want the alarms sent to.

davgre

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Can’t you download the LibreLink app. Your Doc could download the LibreLinkUp app and he would get the results when you put his or the practice email address in your Librelink