1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Libre/MiaoMiao and Android wear

Discussion in 'Blood Glucose Monitoring' started by Muneeb, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Muneeb

Muneeb Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi ALl,

I currently use the libre with miaomiao and Xdrip. It works a treat. But I also have a Ticwatch pro.

I wanted to know if there was any way of changing the vibration length for high/low BS levels on the watch. It currently vibrates 3 times and that's it, I'd prefer to use a vibration on my watch than alarm on the phone as to not disturb other at night if possible.

Thanks

2. porl69

porl69 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi @Muneeb I tried and failed to do the same thing with the Ticwatch Pro. I binned the Ticwatch after it gave up on me after 16 moths and Mobvoi were not the best with their customer support. I do turn the alarms off after 11 in the night now and rely on my Watlass watch to buzz/vibrate to alert me on lows/highs

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Muneeb

I thought the same, couldn't get it to work anyhow. TBF the ticwatch has been ok so far touch wood. Had it over a year.

Do you have a link to the Watlass? never heard of this before.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. porl69

• Like Like x 1
  5. Muneeb

Thanks! Looks quite interesting. May take a punt even with delayed delivery. How strong are the vibrations?

6. porl69

They are not massivly strong BUT you do feel them. I sleep like a log and they do not wake me up.....mind you if an elephant walked over me I would sleep through that. I will say they are strong enough to be felt :) AND the watch is standalone

• Like Like x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook