Libre/MiaoMiao and Android wear

Muneeb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi ALl,

I currently use the libre with miaomiao and Xdrip. It works a treat. But I also have a Ticwatch pro.

I wanted to know if there was any way of changing the vibration length for high/low BS levels on the watch. It currently vibrates 3 times and that's it, I'd prefer to use a vibration on my watch than alarm on the phone as to not disturb other at night if possible.

Thanks

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Hi @Muneeb I tried and failed to do the same thing with the Ticwatch Pro. I binned the Ticwatch after it gave up on me after 16 moths and Mobvoi were not the best with their customer support. I do turn the alarms off after 11 in the night now and rely on my Watlass watch to buzz/vibrate to alert me on lows/highs

Muneeb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Muneeb I tried and failed to do the same thing with the Ticwatch Pro. I binned the Ticwatch after it gave up on me after 16 moths and Mobvoi were not the best with their customer support. I do turn the alarms off after 11 in the night now and rely on my Watlass watch to buzz/vibrate to alert me on lows/highs

I thought the same, couldn't get it to work anyhow. TBF the ticwatch has been ok so far touch wood. Had it over a year.

Do you have a link to the Watlass? never heard of this before.

Thanks

Reactions: porl69

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Thanks! Looks quite interesting. May take a punt even with delayed delivery. How strong are the vibrations?

They are not massivly strong BUT you do feel them. I sleep like a log and they do not wake me up.....mind you if an elephant walked over me I would sleep through that. I will say they are strong enough to be felt :) AND the watch is standalone

Reactions: Muneeb