Libre, MM, xdrip, Android, Garmin watch.

eventhorizon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've been using the above setup pretty successfully for a few months now.
How often do you calibrate and are you happy to bolus from the readings? Sometimes I find I haven't done a blood test in 2 days if not driving and not needed to do the obligated testing.

D

Deleted Account

I test with a finger prick every time Libre tells me I am hypo as I found the Libre reads low especially at night and I don’t want to over compensate.
I also try to calibrate when my BG is stable and not too high or low.

K

Knikki

I check with finger prick at least once a day and if I calibrate it is usually first thing in the morning.

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
My experience using xDrip and MiaoMiao left me with very little confidence in the ability of the xDrip algorithm to maintain proximity to blood levels, but that may just be that I had two bad sensors.

Sideburnt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It really depends on the sensor, mostly I find that all sensors deviate quite a lot from 6am-9am so I do my first calibration at about 11. Then again before I go to sleep assuming I have the right conditions to do so.

Then unfortunately, like in the example of the current sensor I find that it's drifting 2mmol under or over at least every 3 hours so I'm calibrating at least 4 times a day.

Some sensors are just whack no matter how stable you try and stay, and how much you drag it into line.