Libre sensors FOR SALE

Okulu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Morning all,
So, I bought the Freestyle Libre system in January but for one reason or another, haven't ended up using it. The 2 sensors that came with it expire on 30th Sept 2016.
Just thought I'd see if anyone wanted to buy them off me so they don't go to waste? (I doubt very much I will use them before they expire).
Am looking to sell them for £100 for both sensors, including signed-for postage (if ordered from Freestyle website, it would be £101.52 inc. postage, so I'm not trying to make money out of this!).
Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers.

nikle

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Morning all,
So, I bought the Freestyle Libre system in January but for one reason or another, haven't ended up using it. The 2 sensors that came with it expire on 30th Sept 2016.
Just thought I'd see if anyone wanted to buy them off me so they don't go to waste? (I doubt very much I will use them before they expire).
Am looking to sell them for £100 for both sensors, including signed-for postage (if ordered from Freestyle website, it would be £101.52 inc. postage, so I'm not trying to make money out of this!).
Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers.
Tempting but would need to wait for August payday so if you still have at end of month let me know!

Okulu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Tempting but would need to wait for August payday so if you still have at end of month let me know!

Apologies but they've both gone now. Thanks for your interest though. Hope you manage to get them elsewhere.