Libre2 and Omnipod Eros

Julesey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. I have already looked for information on the internet with regards to looping FreeLibre2 and Omnipod Eros but am struggling to find the exact site which can provide me with the documents and direct help in order to do this?
I understand it can now be done but just cannot find out where to find the assistance. Can anyone help please and show me to the right place? I would prefer iPhone but happy to go with Android if that’s the only way I can do it with the CGM and pump I’ve mentioned.

Julesey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. Yes I’ve already found this but when you get to Loop the documents are not there and they say that they do not do it with Omnipod. There are apparently other third party DIY loopers but it doesn’t say who they are and where to go!
Thanks though.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hmm, are you a Facebook user? Might be more stuff there. I have a bit of an aversion to FB, but will see if I can get my daughter to do a bit of digging.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
What about https://loopkit.github.io/loopdocs/ ? Struggling to understand at first glance, it will need a detailed read.

Dunno if you know GitHub but it's the software development repository of choice for lots of developer/techie types.

Julesey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. Thank you for this. However, I think this is the conundrum that started my post! Loop can loop the Omnipod Eros but not to Freelibre! Which is why I’m having to look elsewhere. I can’t be the only person that wants to loop this CGM with Omnipod?
But it’s really hard to find the info!
No, I’m not on FaceBook. I’ll have a look at GitHib ... again!
Thank you again for your help in this.

Julesey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ah hah..... thanks to your help, I have located exactly the place I need to be! Thank you so much. It was all so confusing before.
It’s in AndroidAPS..... all I need to do is buy a compatible Android phone which I can operate as a standalone and carry on using my iPhone for other things.
Doubt it is quite that simple?! But let’s hope it is!

Julesey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
.... there’s an app called Discord which links you to the We Are Not Waiting forum..... it’s easy to ask questions there.