Libreview

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m trying to find my way around the website. I’ve got some data downloaded via librelink from my phone but the reports are chopped off on my iPad, ie I can’t see the bottom of the page or the right side no matter which orientation I use. Is this an iPad issue and I need to go find a proper laptop/pc or am I doing something wrong?

D

Deleted Account

I have just tried to review my LibreView reports via Chrome and Safari and experience the same problem as you.
They render fine on my laptop (using Chrome) which suggests there is a problem the Abbott end with their webpage implementation.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If I go as far as creating the pdf (without sending or printing) then it works so I guess that’s the workaround rather than trying to see it on screen before that point

conniecar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m the same? Can’t fathom it on my iPhone. Seems overly complex. Plus my DSN can’t access it and doesn’t know why he can’t see it? He’s on my account but it’s not happening

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
This has been reported before here. It appears that Abbott's developers haven't catered for mobile devices. The only way currently to view it comfortably is on a Windows/Mac/linux device.

Seacrow

Type of diabetes
LADA
This has been reported before here. It appears that Abbott's developers haven't catered for mobile devices. The only way currently to view it comfortably is on a Windows/Mac/linux device.
Would love to. If I could upload any data at all. Reader is plugged into PC running Windows 10, but every time I try to upload the website tells me to download the drivers first. I now have three copies of the drivers in probably-used locations (including where it downloaded to), but no, the website cannot find the drivers.

Fortunately, my diabetes clinic (also) uses diasend. Simple to install, worked first time, shares my uploaded data with the clinic no probs. Stick to making the reader/sensors Abbott, leave the computing alone.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
My DNS use Diasend too. I do find its reports sufficient. However the Libreview reports do have some useful stuff so worth pursuing.

Having said that I no longer enter non BG stuff. I use mysugr app which I find most helpful for 'Now' info, like searching for recent foods etc, and bolus calc. None of which the libre reader/app can do.

What I don't understand or have missed is what you are using to upload the reader. Is it just your iPad???

M

Member496333

If you touch and hold the refresh button in iPad Safari instead of tapping it, you should see an option to “request desktop site”. Not sure if it will work in this instance though. Alternatively, Safari in iPad OS 13 loads the desktop site by default. This is currently beta software though.

Seacrow

Type of diabetes
LADA
My DNS use Diasend too. I do find its reports sufficient. However the Libreview reports do have some useful stuff so worth pursuing.

Having said that I no longer enter non BG stuff. I use mysugr app which I find most helpful for 'Now' info, like searching for recent foods etc, and bolus calc. None of which the libre reader/app can do.

What I don't understand or have missed is what you are using to upload the reader. Is it just your iPad???

Darn. I hate to feel like I'm missing something potentially useful.

Uploading? Bright yellow cable that plugs into the reader and USB slot on my PC. The PC can definitely see it, as it uploads just fine for diasend.