• any members

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • any visitors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nrcklam

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I plan to buy libre2 sensor. I know I can use my iPhone to scan. When I used the original libre sensor with the Reader, I could connect the reader to my laptop to via libreview to read the data.
I do not want to buy another reader (2), does it mean I can't use Libreview?
Appreciate your advice/suggestion.
Thank you.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
If you are using a phone with Librelink, then you log that in to Libreview with the same credentials and upload will be automatic in near real-time, connection permitting.

HTH

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I plan to buy libre2 sensor. I know I can use my iPhone to scan. When I used the original libre sensor with the Reader, I could connect the reader to my laptop to via libreview to read the data.
I do not want to buy another reader (2), does it mean I can't use Libreview?
Appreciate your advice/suggestion.
Thank you.

If your original reader came from Abbott then they’ll give you a Libre 2 Reader for free, with no need to return the original. That’s what I did as I much prefer using the reader - slides into a pocket so much more easily and no need to keep flashing my phone around when I’m out and about.

nrcklam

Type of diabetes
Type 2
If you are using a phone with Librelink, then you log that in to Libreview with the same credentials and upload will be automatic in near real-time, connection permitting.

HTH

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am not a novice with IT. This is the first time I wrote on a forum. To be honest I struggled to find a way to complete the Thread!

Now, does it mean after I got the Libre2, I then find the link to get connected to Libreview?

Unfortunately Abbott hasn’t got the stock yet.

Cheers.

Natalie

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
You can get your app now from whichever app store and it will ask you to login. As soon as you get the sensor and scan it from the phone it will upload. If you do get a reader as well you need to remember which ever device you start the sensor with is the one that will get alarms.