Libreview

Nannynet

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes
Hi can anyone help I have a new Samsung a34 android 13 and now data won't go to Libreview from freestyle 2 sensor I started sensor with new phone everything works live data and alarms on phone but nothing showing on Libreview ?? Please help as driving me crazy

plantae

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Do you mean Libreview on the web? I don't use Libre anymore but I got an email a few weeks ago (which I've unfortunately deleted) saying to open the libreview page, clear the cache and reload

Reactions: Nannynet

Nannynet

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes
Do you mean Libreview on the web? I don't use Libre anymore but I got an email a few weeks ago (which I've unfortunately deleted) saying to open the libreview page, clear the cache and reload
Yes on web I'm hopeing to have dexcom g6 soon with omnipid 5 so I know my phone will work with android 13 now. But won't with libreview thanks for replying.

plantae

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I can probably find the email (I've been searching) if nothing else works but I definitely remember the email saying that clearing the cache was necessary. I can't remember if it was for web or on the phone (may as well try both, instructions on how to do so are on the web).

I use dexcom g6 with android 13. When I start the app on my phone it gives a warning about android 14 compatibility so I've been putting off upgrading the android version. Web searches say that the app is now ok with android 14 but the warning that shows up makes me wary so I'm sticking with 13 for now. I don't use my phone for much except the g6 anyway :) Good luck!

Nannynet

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes
I can probably find the email (I've been searching) if nothing else works but I definitely remember the email saying that clearing the cache was necessary. I can't remember if it was for web or on the phone (may as well try both, instructions on how to do so are on the web).

I use dexcom g6 with android 13. When I start the app on my phone it gives a warning about android 14 compatibility so I've been putting off upgrading the android version. Web searches say that the app is now ok with android 14 but the warning that shows up makes me wary so I'm sticking with 13 for now. I don't use my phone for much except the g6 anyway :) Good luck!
Thanks

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi can anyone help I have a new Samsung a34 android 13 and now data won't go to Libreview from freestyle 2 sensor I started sensor with new phone everything works live data and alarms on phone but nothing showing on Libreview ?? Please help as driving me crazy

Probably a silly question, but did you login with the app on the new phone?

It’s in the menu>Settings.

HTH