Lidl

welovedzig

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just called on the way home and in the freezers there are some new meals, apologies if already posted but I have searched first! Chicken Korma...…. Chicken Jalfriezi (I think, it's in the freezer) with Cauliflower spiced 'rice' and ……. Carrot spiralised into 'spaghetti' with Bolognese. Will update when Mr. Zig has had them ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fingers crossed!

Reactions: Knikki

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just called on the way home and in the freezers there are some new meals, apologies if already posted but I have searched first! Chicken Korma...…. Chicken Jalfriezi (I think, it's in the freezer) with Cauliflower spiced 'rice' and ……. Carrot spiralised into 'spaghetti' with Bolognese. Will update when Mr. Zig has had them ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fingers crossed!
Interestingly my wife has a hand in making those products.

Reactions: welovedzig

Yellredder

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've had the carrot bolognese - they deffo had them about 6 months ago. I enjoyed it, had it a couple of times. Not seen the curry ones though - would fancy the korma!

Reactions: welovedzig

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Will be looking for these. Am so sick of cooking.

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
I went looking for these both in chilled and frozen and couldn't find them. :arghh: