life is good

richard256

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being on call
I'VE JUST TREATED MYSELF TO A LARGE BAR OF THORNTON CHOCOLATE.(other brands are available) I'D ONLY GONE IN FOR A VALENTINE'S CARD
MUST GO TOMORO FOR THE CARD!! Richard

Reactions: 5 people

foxglove

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spiders - especially the big black ones!
Ooh! You are naughty! ;)
Love a nice bar of milk chocolate myself.... nothing like it!:happy:

Reactions: 2 people
A

AnnieC

I'VE JUST TREATED MYSELF TO A LARGE BAR OF THORNTON CHOCOLATE.(other brands are available) I'D ONLY GONE IN FOR A VALENTINE'S CARD
MUST GO TOMORO FOR THE CARD!! Richard
Doesn't it just taste all the better when you know it is naughty

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Richard if it is a diabetic friendly choc bar and you eat it all the only place you will be going tomorrow is the nearest loo:oops:
CAROL

richard256

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being on call
Doesn't it just taste all the better when you know it is naughty
IT SUARLY DOES.THINK I'VE MISSPELT SHORLEY OR SAURLY WRONG DOES IT MATTER,NO NOT ONE JOT
Richard if it is a diabetic friendly choc bar and you eat it all the only place you will be going tomorrow is the nearest l:oops:
CAROL
HI CARROL WELL I'VE EATEN THE WHOLE BAR,BUT TOMORO I WILL BE STRONG,YES I WILL ENQUIRE THINK I'VE SPELT THAT WRONG NOW I WILL ASK(far easier to spell) IF THEY I SEEM TO HAVE PUSHED SOMETHING WRONG THERE'S A STRANGE PURPLE CIRCLE TURNED UP NOW Ahhhh!! RICHARD

luceeloo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Richard if it is a diabetic friendly choc bar and you eat it all the only place you will be going tomorrow is the nearest loo:oops:
CAROL

Uh oh.. I can't imagine the results of eating a whole bar. I can manage one square... occasionally. But we all have to live and learn the hard way lol.

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
How can it be friendly if it attacks you with the raging squits?

richard256

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being on call
Uh oh.. I can't imagine the results of eating a whole bar. I can manage one square... occasionally. But we all have to live and learn the hard way lol.
TRUE I HAVE NOW . EXPERIENCED THE ERROR OF MY WAYS....... NO I CAN'T EAT MY TEA!!!! Richard

julifriend

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I just finished a small bar of Cadbury's Wholenut chocolate. I'm very lucky that it does almost nothing to my BG levels, so it's an occasional treat especially when I've calories available at the end of a day.

Andrew S

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Snobs! Angry people who keep getting angry and can't calm down.
Comfort food for me today due to battling through gridlocked Tube striken London. A friend even bought me a small tub of icecream at the theatre tonight and I didn't refuse!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App