Lifestyle change coach

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Hi SlimLizzy

MyFitnessPal allows you to change the Setting for the desired % of daily calories coming from each of the three main macronutrients Carbohydrates, Fats and Proteins.

By making the appropriate changes you should be able to set it up to handle LCHF and eliminate the warnings

You can find the relevant sub menu under the "Goals" main menu option.

Regards

PavlosView attachment 34117
thank you Pavlos will be looking into this immediately.
Edited to add
When the carb target was altered to 100, obviously fat and protein changed as well, decided to leave them where they landed at 96g fat (46%) 148g protein,(32%) but on returning to the home page it has fat at 66% of my daily calories and protein at 10% although the figures in grammes are the same.
my ap appears to be slightly different to yours. Could not find Goals at all. Am assuming the My Plan section is similar..

Last edited:
Reactions: pavlosn

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have the android version
thank you Pavlos will be looking into this immediately.
Edited to add
When the carb target was altered to 100, obviously fat and protein changed as well, decided to leave them where they landed at 96g fat (46%) 148g protein,(32%) but on returning to the home page it has fat at 66% of my daily calories and protein at 10% although the figures in grammes are the same.
my ap appears to be slightly different to yours. Could not find Goals at all. Am assuming the My Plan section is the same.

bluejeans98

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well the coach on the phone was a let down. No help at all. Told him about pains in legs and feet etc. He suggested I walked more. Said I've lost weight carving to meter. What is that. He said. LCHF diet. Then said. So what am I going to do to reach my goal. So he is basically there to badger me.