Light headed and tired

Highlandbear

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi All been on the low carb for a while all going well had in effect reversed it until recently BS started to rise , max 10.4 in morning, thing is as soon as I start to do any exercise I get light headed and my legs get wobbly, its really weird I am fairly rigid in my diet did not overdue anything over festive period , only drink red wine, did read elsewhere on the forum red wine good to keep levels down which does appear to be correct I am very much an outdoor kind of guy and this is crushing me

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
What are your BS levels like before you start to exercise and what is it when you are forced to stop.

LouWilk059

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
dishonesty, people who throw garbage out on to the streets,
Are you eating before you exercise?

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
What is pseudo porridge? This used to happen to me when I was having a hypo. After going off track for more than a year I now find I get the same symptoms but my blood sugar isn't really that low so it could be a false hypo as your body is used to your BS being in the higher range. Also porridge might not be the best thing to be eating for breakfast.

Highlandbear

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Its 4 parts desicated coconut 2 parts almond flour,1 part chia seeds 1 part flax seeds