like a mad thing

susanmanley

Unfortunately the whizzy chest, aching limbs and general tiredness have kicked in!!
Did manage to catch train to daughters. Sit being a granny plus short walk. Now quite back to normal exhaustion levels!!

Still it was fun while it lasted :D :D :D :D

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
I went to bed at 10pm last night cos I was nodding off in the chair after all that walking I did on Sunday!

I slept right through until 6am without waking. Feel refreshed today cos I've had a full 8 hours without disturbance.

susanmanley

Sleep is SO good for you!!

I am tired today so taking things slowly but trying not to just stop.
Sorted the washing and done some undercaoting. Now resting up for a bit.
I really want to get on with painting the walls but arms aching when stretching up at all. May leave until tomorrow and just do the ironing today

Now I am a 'lazy susan' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ausra

Wow i feel so happy you have posted this! I get these days too but it doesn't come around often do when it comes i feel super happy :D i feel every new day is a new story for me.. one day i might run around, other day can hardly get up from bed.
It's interesting why is that..does it have to do anything with the sugars you had overnight? a real mistery

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Ausra said:
Wow i feel so happy you have posted this! I get these days too but it doesn't come around often do when it comes i feel super happy :D i feel every new day is a new story for me.. one day i might run around, other day can hardly get up from bed.
It's interesting why is that..does it have to do anything with the sugars you had overnight? a real mistery

It's the moooooooooooooon phases. Moon affects all liquids. Blood is a liquid. Look at the moon every night from when you can barely see it to when it's full - it takes 14 days to build up from New Moon (barely visible) to Full Moon (the big round white thing in the sky). Then after it reaches its peak of fullness it begins to wane (get smaller again) That takes another 14 days.

14 + 14 = 28 = menstrual cycle every 28 days roughly.

It would be interesting to see if people's blood sugar readings are higher around full moon. People, especially women tend to want to eat and drink more around that time. So it's worth keeping an eye on the moon AND yourself and see how it's affecting you.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
susanmanley said:
Well don't know where the moon is ow but energy definitely wanning

You're spot on Susan ... the moon has waned down to almost nothing and we're now entering 'void of moon' which means it's disappeared from the sky completely ... we'll all feel a wee bit drained because we've completed our 'month' and then after tomorrow the moon will begin waxing again and will be a slither in the sky (New Moon) getting bigger and bigger for 14 days until it's once again FULL.

New Moon is time for 'sowing seeds' ie, making plans, tending to them. Watch the moon and watch how you feel as each day passes.

I'm sooooooo tired today, did a bit of shopping and that was IT. Not a bit like full moon is it?

Think of New Moon as being 'expectant' ... think of Full Moon as being 'ready to pop', think of Waning Moon as 'time to rest and recuperate after all the hard work.'

:D

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
We were all 'on the wane' at work today - 4 grumpy women with low energy, sore throats and colds all sniffing in rotation whilst trying to finish off loose ends before New Moon starts the process and the energy builds up again. I was aware how many 'last minute' things cropped up that 'had to be done' today. That's the last day of waning moon for ya!

susanmanley

back doing a bit more today. Had a good day shopping yesterday and today finishing decorating bunk room. Hopefully tomorrow will lay carpet and stuff
Tired now but that nice tiredness when you are exhausted from work not stress or illness :D

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Time to make plans, wish wishes, sow seeds, bless everyone and everything you know, wish well ... be well. :D

susanmanley

GraceK said:
Time to make plans, wish wishes, sow seeds, bless everyone and everything you know, wish well ... be well. :D

Planning my 'new' studio and my refurbishe back garden, wishing that I stay feeling so OK, am blessed to have such a wonderful husband, children, grandchildren and friends, wish my neighbour well in her move and everyone else happiness and health!!

susanmanley

Well survived 3 grandchildren since saturday so energy levels must be good. Now just one 11 year old who is 'bickering' with grandad who is winding her up!!
They both think it is great fun,,, grandma after a bit of peace though :)
I do love having them all very much but need to time it to the full moon I think :lol: :lol:

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Full Moon in Virgo today I think.

I haven't been in a frenzy this week, feels like a quiet full moon for me. Although I did do quite a bit of shopping on Saturday in that I darted from shopping mall to shopping mall but only got a few bits. Didn't feel like doing a supermarket shop, housework was all done so it was just a quick squirt with Mr Muscle in the kitchen and bathroom and that was it really. Got the trousers I wanted though! :D

Went for a short walk yesterday and had a good sleep last night, slept right through. Full Moon is in a different sign each month so each has a different 'feel' to it.

susanmanley

Spent the last few days moving into my new 'studio' which entailed filling, carrying and emptying 4 car loads of boxes.
Feel tired but triumphant.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Well this Full Moon I've obviously been working hard on the astral plane while I'm sleeping.

I have slept and slept and slept over the past few evenings and nights and the night before last I dreamed I was baking biscuits in my microwave. The dream was so vivid that I woke up in the middle of it and my hands were poised as if they were holding the packet of biscuit mix. I was looking into the packet and marvelling that the 'chocolate chips' in the biscuit mix were shaped like little vegetables. It took me a while to realise I was actually in bed, dreaming.

Who knows? Maybe in my sleep I've invented a biscuit mix for diabetics? :lol:

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
susanmanley said:
send me the recipe PLEASE!!

I am exhausted today. Trying to tidy the house but no energy and a little headache.

Susan it sounds like you have overdone things ...
I often do this myself - go mad busy with action - then pay the price next/couple days later !
I have learned the hard way - to 'pace' myself , to prevent this from happening .

Hope you are soon back with your energy levels and enjoy your new studio immensley :thumbup:

Anna.

susanmanley

a friend came and we went down to an old pottery that she has been asked to clear out. WOW!! about 20 -30 slip moulds, a treadle wheel and lots of other bits like a drying rack!!!
Need a bigger studio already!!!.
Now even more exhausted but in a really 'achieved something' way!!

Better rest up next week as I have my CHD cardiac appointment on the 11th and like to be fit for that so they send me away happy!