Location location location

Bunny Hugger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People
Any diabetics who live in the Mull of Kintyre/Campbeltown area? Looking to move but this may be too remote and it's just me, no family.

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
I live just outside Stirling and it’s about 3 hours to Campbeltown from me, . I guess remoteness all depends on what your looking for , I love it down that neck of the woods aye it is remote but it has everything you need I guess shops etc they even have electric lighting lol , if your going to that neck of the woods your not a city lover , personally I would move there a heart beat, but I’m a bit of a anti crowd person anyways . It all depends what you want , crowds or beautiful scenery and countryside , it was good enough for Paul McCartney lol

BRSBRI

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Custard (just as well)
Port and stilton
Influencers on Social Media
Kardashians and lookalike, actalike groupies
Reality TV shows
Older cousin lives just outside Lochgilphead circa 50 miles north of Campbeltown and a fair way from the main hospital in Greenock...

He like me is a type 2 diabetic and has had no issues at all with his health care needs all well looked after locally at the integrated health centre.

https://www.nhshighland.scot.nhs.uk...communityhospitalandintegratedcarecentre.aspx

Hope that helps - beautiful part of the world - my ghost can be seen on the dunes at Machrihanish !