Eireannn

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Tomatoes, yuck
Here's a bit about myself:

My name is Eireann (Irish spelling - not Irish though!) and you pronounce it as Erin :)
I'm 16 years old and was born in Southport, England :D
I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes on the 25th October 2016 after getting rushed to hospital with ketones of 5+ and blood sugars of 33.5.

I've been on this website for quite a while now but I'd like to get to know and make friends with both boys&girls (especially around my age). I don't know anyone with diabetes so it would be nice to be great friends with people the same as me! That way we can both rant and cry at how stressful life is and how amazing we're both coping!

My Snapchat is: eireannmoo4

BeckiDover

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi!

Am in the same boat! I'm lucky to have a friend who was diagnosed when we were in school, so since I was diagnosed in January they've been a massive help to me. (Mainly because they understand the diabetic meme's on Instagram that none of my other friends get) Feel free to drop me a message if ever you need to have a little rant! Xx

Eireannn

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Tomatoes, yuck
Hi!

Am in the same boat! I'm lucky to have a friend who was diagnosed when we were in school, so since I was diagnosed in January they've been a massive help to me. (Mainly because they understand the diabetic meme's on Instagram that none of my other friends get) Feel free to drop me a message if ever you need to have a little rant! Xx

Thanks! I will do! You're free to message me too :)