Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Needles!
Liver
So sorry for your loss :(
Play at the Bridge Sweetheart until you all meet again

owain2

I know how it feels, absolutely ghastly. It's almost physically painful.

I once read something on the lines of:

"Dogs are put on this earth to teach us to love and let go"

Best wishes,

Owain

C

chris lowe

So sorry to hear that Hana. I know some people would say "it's only a dog (or cat or any other pet)" but they become so much one of the family that it's rally hard when they go. I know I think of my two cats as "my babies" and would be devastated if anything happened to them. Take time to grieve just as you would for a relative. Hope you have happy times again soon.

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dear Hana,

So sorry for the loss of your lovely dog.
It would be nice to know her name and what type of breed she was.

Roy.

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
sob sob teary here.
Man's [lady's] best friend and loyal companion...
Always love,trust,accept you totally.
Would love to know her name and breed too. 'please'
Think of her quirky ways, and of her playing at rainbow bridge.
Much love and thoughts.
Anna.

Grazer

So sorry to hear the news Hana. We've lost dogs and it never gets easier. Good she had a peaceful end at home though.

maddiemo

I have got tears in my eyes I know just how you feel lost my little dog age four ten months ago it brakes your heart doesnt it. she had a nice long life so so sorry.

Alliballi

So sorry to hear your sad news..I'm glad she had a peaceful end....

I know how sad it is to lose any pet, having lost many over the years myself, and there is always one which is that little bit special..I do truly believe time is a great healer....Hard at the moment but I always try to think of all the good times spent together..

What breed was she Hana?

SweetHeart

Hana, my heart goes out to you, it really does. And to Mr Hana too.

We've lost three cats in two years, the most recent was only 6 weeks ago. It never gets easier. We lost Mouse, we think to a heart attack, and one of our other cats is still looking for his special buddy. Timothy misses Mouse really badly, bless him.

Ju

Morgaine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
bad manners house/rap
Hello Hana,
I am so sorry to hear about your dog, she sounds such a sweetie. Yes, you are right, she did have a kind end to her life, and when you think of all those poor dogs who never know kindness and love from humans, there is a lot to be said for that. I know you will miss her, and she will always hold a special place in your heart. I hope that as time passes you will be able to think of her in her prime, doing all the things she loved to do, and then you can remember the good times you had with her. My dog was 16 when we had to let him go. I held him and talked to him right up until the end. It was heartbreaking, but it was the kindest thing I could do for him. Take care x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
vjykmr89 said:
:? :? :cry: :cry: i also lost my cute puppy dog today. i'm so sad. i want to cry :(

Only just seen this, I'm so sorry. Sending you a big (((((((((hug))))))))) RRB

keepinglean

I love dogs too. Sorry to hear about that. I also lost my dog and get a new one but is not that easy to replace them because each one of them has a big role in your life and each of them has a character and uniqueness. Go pet lovers, do not stop loving your pets it is priceless. The feeling of having a pet is awesome.

lusianasis

one of the darkest day in my life is the day my Bonnie get lost and I never see him again. Just dog owner who really love the pet understand the feeling

-------------------------
http://dogvacay.com/Brooklyn-NY-Dog-Boarding

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
So sorry about your loss hana. thinking of you in your sad loss.xx

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I lost my dog two weeks today. He was a JRT and he had fluid on his heart, they tried to drain it but he died on the operating table. He was 11.
We had him cremated and I can pat his box as I walk into the garden. Heart breaking.