Love or crush on ?

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have no clue who that is, but perhaps with a long, hot bath........and a delousing.........and a haircut........and some dental work......and some new threads......he'd be okay. :D
Your wish is my command................
genie.jpg
john pertwee.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I have a confession................... last night I had a dream that Jeremy Paxman was interested in me. I was out somewhere, he made a comment on something, I said something back to him and he was really interested in me. He said he could get me tickets to watch University Challenge (I watch this on the TV and really enjoy it, especially when I can answer some of the questions :D) He asked my name and when I told him, he said what a lovely name it was and his eyes it up. I said I was going and turned around to go he and said ' nice buttocks':wideyed: and , that's all I know. Why couldn't it of been someone else :arghh: a dreamy lovely someone I like:happy:,..................... but Jeremy Paxman, really..............how sad is that :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 people
K

Kat100

Well apart from me:rolleyes: ................................................ALL you lovely ladies on here of course. I had such a hard job deciding which of you to ask to be my Valentine that I had to stick with the bird that works at my local Asda. I just hope she's worth it. Anyway, there's always next year.:D
It's ok we can wait :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: poor girl and poor asda :p

K

Kat100

I have a confession................... last night I had a dream that Jeremy Paxman was interested in me. I was out somewhere, he made a comment on something, I sa id something back and he was really interested in me. He said he could get me tickets to watch University Challenge (I watch this on the TV and really enjoy it, especially when I can answer some of the questions :D) He asked my name and when I told him, he said what a lovely name it was and his eyes it up. I said I was going and turned around to go he and said ' nice buttocks':wideyed: and , that's all I know. Why couldn't it of been someone else :arghh: a dreamy lovely someone I like:happy:,..................... but Jeremy Paxman, really..............how sad is that :(
Now Adrian is very famous , it's in the news , working on film sets etc :rolleyes:
I wonder if he knows any famous guys ....this must be some sort of sign ....:p:cool:;)

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
....................and you
I have a confession................... last night I had a dream that Jeremy Paxman was interested in me. I was out somewhere, he made a comment on something, I said something back to him and he was really interested in me. He said he could get me tickets to watch University Challenge (I watch this on the TV and really enjoy it, especially when I can answer some of the questions :D) He asked my name and when I told him, he said what a lovely name it was and his eyes it up. I said I was going and turned around to go he and said ' nice buttocks':wideyed: and , that's all I know. Why couldn't it of been someone else :arghh: a dreamy lovely someone I like:happy:,..................... but Jeremy Paxman, really..............how sad is that :(
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: " nice buttocks Robin"

Janiept

Expert
The gorgeous Gordon Buchanan, scottish wildlife presenter, is the one for me..............sigh.
The only trouble is that I forget to watch the animals when he's on screen. :happy:

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
The gorgeous Gordon Buchanan, scottish wildlife presenter, is the one for me..............sigh.
The only trouble is that I forget to watch the animals when he's on screen. :happy:
You'd have been better off watching the animals:D:D