Low Blood Sugar Readings/ Blood Tests

magpiegirl4

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rude Ignorant people, Crowds, Loud Noises, Flicking Lights Judgemental People Liars, and People who stare when your having a Seizure.
Hi It's Magpiegirl4 here, How is Everyone Tonight? When I was sick and Unwell and was in Hospital My Reading were 1.9 and also 2.3 and I'm just wondering Does anyone else get Low Blood Sugar Readings in the Morning and also What do you do for it, They had so Much Trouble get Blood out of my Veins and It Hurts so Much I always end up with Bruises and also When I was @ the Hospital That had to use an Ultrasound machine to find the Vein, Because my Veins Collapse, Do anyone else have trouble giving Blood.:inpain::(:yuck:

Pink lady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi It's Magpiegirl4 here, How is Everyone Tonight? When I was sick and Unwell and was in Hospital My Reading were 1.9 and also 2.3 and I'm just wondering Does anyone else get Low Blood Sugar Readings in the Morning and also What do you do for it, They had so Much Trouble get Blood out of my Veins and It Hurts so Much I always end up with Bruises and also When I was @ the Hospital That had to use an Ultrasound machine to find the Vein, Because my Veins Collapse, Do anyone else have trouble giving Blood.:inpain::(:yuck:
Yes I to have problems giving blood as most of my veins aren't good any more , buts that's from years of blood testing & drugs put into my veins in hospital , you should have access to a diabetic nurse or your GP about low blood sugar levels, doesn't sound right to me at that level you should have been almost unconscious or feeling very very ill , was it you machine or the hospitals ? ? ? If yours get it changed ASAP. Did hospital rush & give you a sandwich ? . You really should talk to your GP, & dare I say not take advise from others your life is precious & I know someone who died from low blood sugar. Take care and good luck at the DRS.

Reactions: 2 people

magpiegirl4

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rude Ignorant people, Crowds, Loud Noises, Flicking Lights Judgemental People Liars, and People who stare when your having a Seizure.
Yes I to have problems giving blood as most of my veins aren't good any more , buts that's from years of blood testing & drugs put into my veins in hospital , you should have access to a diabetic nurse or your GP about low blood sugar levels, doesn't sound right to me at that level you should have been almost unconscious or feeling very very ill , was it you machine or the hospitals ? ? ? If yours get it changed ASAP. Did hospital rush & give you a sandwich ? . You really should talk to your GP, & dare I say not take advise from others your life is precious & I know someone who died from low blood sugar. Take care and good luck at the DRS.

magpiegirl4

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi Pink Lady, Love the Name, Thanks for Replying to my Question It means a lot to me, I do see a GP and Also go to La Trobe Community Health Service in Moe to see the Diabetes Educator, and I see a Podiarist for my Feet and a Optimistrist for my eyes so many Drs and so many Tablets for other Conditions also, Those Appointments never end I feel like I should move my Bed to The Doctors I'm always there, My Problem started off when I had an Awful Urine Infection and then I was really very Dehydrated and also because I had the Terrible D word going to the Toilet all the time and the C word. and Then I got Nausea, And I have been Very Stressed because My Dad had a Car Accident when I was away in Mildura, and I feel Responsible, I blame myself for that and also We Both have Severe Depression and We are Just not Coping, I have never had to do Shopping before usually My dad does it all the time, and at the moment I'm doing everything and feel Hopeless like I'm Letting him down, And Now he is in Hospital Because he fell in the Shower and his Ear is Bleeding and a Bit got sliced, so he has to go to Theatre. I am so Losing it I cant Cope, I feel Hopeless and alone, My Boyfriend and friends say I'm Strong But I'm not coping I don't sleep well @ Night.:sorry::depressed::bigtears::banghead::bag::arghh::(