Low Carb Alternatives - Video Links

Art Of Flowers

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
After looking at "Week 10: Practical ways to eat less carbohydrate" of the Low Carb Program, I thought it might be a good idea to have some video links to create some of these low carb alternative recipes.

1: Cauliflower Rice

This needs either a cheese grater to grate the cauliflower or pulsing using a food processor. The rice sized grated cauliflower can be either steamed or fried.

I think I am going to try the method in this video, frying with some coconut oil with onions and adding a little vegetable stock.

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Slightly off topic, apologies but a recent event I wish to post.
Purchased some cauliflower cous cous from a well known supermarket.
The half of the tub I had later that day was delicious. The remaining half of tub was put inside a bag and put back in the fridge to be used in a few days time.
Two days later neither me nor the wife could find what had appeared to have died in the kitchen, the smell was horrendous. By the end of day 3 it was apparent the smell was emanating from the fridge. Removal of fridge items was undertaken with a quick sniff of items as they were being removed. Needless to say the removal of bag containing cauliflower was the point at which I nearly passed out. Can't recall smelling anything so bad in all my life.
Sorry @Art Of Flowers. I'm not trying to undermine your recipe it looks really good, but I'm off cauliflower for the moment.:):):):):):):)