low carb diet help

vxrich

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi

Ive been bodybuiding cycling and running over the last couple of years to lose bodyfat and increase muscle size and up to now have been doing very well. I started low carbing but have gradually increased carbs again due to the amount of exercise that I do. I started low carbing again yesterday to try and get rid of the last bit of fat on me and I also lowered my insulin intake to suit but Ive found my bs have actually risen yestereday and today. Ive increased my protein intake also. If I remember correctly my bs was going low when I first started low carbing-any ideas? Or do I just increase my insulin?

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
vxrich said:
Hi

Ive been bodybuiding cycling and running over the last couple of years to lose bodyfat and increase muscle size and up to now have been doing very well. I started low carbing but have gradually increased carbs again due to the amount of exercise that I do. I started low carbing again yesterday to try and get rid of the last bit of fat on me and I also lowered my insulin intake to suit but Ive found my bs have actually risen yestereday and today. Ive increased my protein intake also. If I remember correctly my bs was going low when I first started low carbing-any ideas? Or do I just increase my insulin?

Really sorry, i have no idea :)

but i'm bumping you up to someone can advise :)