Low Carb Programme Personalisation

Scotsdude

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Some years ago I was diagnosed as Type 2 Diabetic , my last 3 hba1c results were 6.1, 6.0 and 6.0 respectively but when I registered for the low carb program and came to a page asking for personal info one question was 're latest hba1c figure but when I entered mine I received an error message telling me that my figures were invalid as minimum figure was 8.0.
As I have been subject to BG spikes in the 10 to 14 range I would have thought that I am still diabetic and the programme would have been helpful in improving my diet to eliminate what I believe are dangerous spikes in BG which could lead to kidney damage if they continue.
C
an someone tell me are only people who can show a minimum improvement welcome and those who only need to tweak their diet a little are not ??

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Some years ago I was diagnosed as Type 2 Diabetic , my last 3 hba1c results were 6.1, 6.0 and 6.0 respectively but when I registered for the low carb program and came to a page asking for personal info one question was 're latest hba1c figure but when I entered mine I received an error message telling me that my figures were invalid as minimum figure was 8.0.
As I have been subject to BG spikes in the 10 to 14 range I would have thought that I am still diabetic and the programme would have been helpful in improving my diet to eliminate what I believe are dangerous spikes in BG which could lead to kidney damage if they continue.
C
an someone tell me are only people who can show a minimum improvement welcome and those who only need to tweak their diet a little are not ??

Hi Scotsdude - Sorry you seem to have had issues signing up to the LC Programme. The LC Prog is designed to help those with diabetes, prediabetes and those who would like to reduce their weight.

I'm not an expert on the software are sign-up process, but if you could please email [email protected] , your query will be directed to the appropriate support area and someone will contact you to help.