Low Carb Programme

Quirkybee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi

Just wanted to say that I joined this programme last year, left it for a while until I popped on there again. Tried it a couple of months ago and have failed to log in.

Someone on another forum on here said they would notify administration (I think it was admin), but admin were away at the time. Apparently, it's been repirted that other folk had similar login failures.

I keep getting general info emails from the programme, but still unable to gain access. My password changed, but it still tells me that with username and/or password is incorrect.

What can I do? I'm not changing my email address or password again as this is silly.

Can admin help please? The programme is not going to help with my condition if I can't gain access.

Thank you

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi

Just wanted to say that I joined this programme last year, left it for a while until I popped on there again. Tried it a couple of months ago and have failed to log in.

Someone on another forum on here said they would notify administration (I think it was admin), but admin were away at the time. Apparently, it's been repirted that other folk had similar login failures.

I keep getting general info emails from the programme, but still unable to gain access. My password changed, but it still tells me that with username and/or password is incorrect.

What can I do? I'm not changing my email address or password again as this is silly.

Can admin help please? The programme is not going to help with my condition if I can't gain access.

Thank you

I'll tag @DCUKmod for this one

Reactions: Administrator

hca

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I also have exactly the same problem as op and gave up, also have the same issue when trying to download the recipe book things. Tells me user name and password incorrect,

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi

Thank you

Hi Quirkybee, your issue has been sent to the tech guys, but I will chase it up for you.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Quirkybee , @hca , could you please send me a PM with your email address (NOT your password) in it. The techies need this for their investigations.

@Pipp - I seem to recall you may have been having similar issues too? Apologies if I recall that wrongly.