Medtronic Reservoir Lubrication

Gpad

Hi all,

I'm finding my past few reservoirs have been absolutely drenched in lubricant, I've never noticed a lot of lubricant in the reservoirs before, but my latest batch have most definitely got a hell of a lot of lubricant in them. I take it this isn't a manufacturing issue and it's now just the way it is? There's so much of it that it must mix with the insulin, a bit freaked out that this stuff is being injected in to me! Anyone else notice this? I use the 3ml reservoir.

Sweetheart66

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
No I haven't seen this with my reservoirs. I would contact customer helpline or email them.
Hi all,

I'm finding my past few reservoirs have been absolutely drenched in lubricant, I've never noticed a lot of lubricant in the reservoirs before, but my latest batch have most definitely got a hell of a lot of lubricant in them. I take it this isn't a manufacturing issue and it's now just the way it is? There's so much of it that it must mix with the insulin, a bit freaked out that this stuff is being injected in to me! Anyone else notice this? I use the 3ml reservoir.