1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by derry60, Dec 23, 2018.

1. derry60

derry60 Prediabetes · Well-Known Member

I would like to wish everybody on this forum a very happy Christmas and New Year. Thank you for all of the advice and guidance regarding my health after being diagnosed with pre-diabetes. You all have educated me in what foods to eat and what foods not to eat to lower my blood sugar. Thank you all. Enjoy your Christmas hugs to you allxxxx

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Arab Horse

Arab Horse Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Happy Christmas to you too all the others on here. I hope you all have a peaceful New Year especially thuse in troubled areas of the world.

3. Simha

Simha Type 2 · Active Member

4. wolfie11969

wolfie11969 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to members new and old.

Enjoy the next few days - I'd say be rested but I guess that doesnt work hee hee.

5. Daks

Daks Type 2 · Well-Known Member

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook