Metformine Quality

Merovingio

Hi, my name is Martin, from France and I'm 60 years old. I've been diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes a few years ago and I'm on Metformin prescription.
I've just discovered that I can buy my meds online at a very cheap price, but I'm still very skeptical about that.

[link removed]

Is that metformin a good, viable one, or is a low-budget indian generic brand wich may damage my health? Is it so easy to buy from online stores? Anybody else ever tried to buy prescriptions from the web? Can someone give me an advice? I'm quite scared about the side-effects, but on the other hand the opportunity to buy a large stock (120 tabs) for such a low price is quite tempting.

Thanks for your answers!

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Why should you want to do that?

If you are registered for health care in France then you should get all your diabetes related care at 100% minus franchises.
If, for some reason you aren't then a GP would prescribe metformin if necessary. In my experience they will normally prescribe regular medication on a 6 month prescription. I would think that it was sensible to see a doctor at least every 6 months. That would cost about 23€
The cost of Met, in France isn't high even at 'full price' . You can check out what's available on the link below . Basically a 3 month supply of 1000mg Met costs just over 10 euros, less than the price of a couple of cups of coffee out each month.
http://sante-az.aufeminin.com/w/sante/m ... arrow.html

How does that compare with your site?

(? you really need to have some sort of health care provision through the state or through private insurance if you aren't eligible to join, or you risk v. big expenses.)