Miaomiao 1 warning!!

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Last year I began to have a lot of issues with miaomiao unable to connect to phone for hours, or connecting and disconnecting after a short time. Eventually gave up and bought miaomiao 2, but left version 1 lying on the side. The other night I heard a noise and the front of miaomiao 1 and the battery were on the floor, with the back still in the original place. It wasn't in the sun, and the room wasn't particularly hot. Just glad I wasn't wearing it at the time!!

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Last year I began to have a lot of issues with miaomiao unable to connect to phone for hours, or connecting and disconnecting after a short time. Eventually gave up and bought miaomiao 2, but left version 1 lying on the side. The other night I heard a noise and the front of miaomiao 1 and the battery were on the floor, with the back still in the original place. It wasn't in the sun, and the room wasn't particularly hot. Just glad I wasn't wearing it at the time!!
Hi'

Maybe the Lithium ion battery (I think that's the type they use?) expanded & popped the cover on the device?

I've heard of issues with charging phones exploding.
But if the MM device was not used or even charging.. That is strange.

Reactions: Hopeful34

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
That's probably what happened then Jaylee as it hadn't been charged since last year, thanks for posting it.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
That's probably what happened then Jaylee as it hadn't been charged since last year, thanks for posting it.

No problem, your "paranormal activity" with the Miaomiao got me thinking of a rational explanation..
& I love a good mystery. :)

Reactions: Hopeful34