Miaomiao xdrip which phone do you use?.

static192

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi guys i have the miao miao and xdrip but my phone isn't working well keep discconecting. can I ask what phones you guys are using with xdrip and miaomiao?. Thanks

ElenaP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi guys i have the miao miao and xdrip but my phone isn't working well keep discconecting. can I ask what phones you guys are using with xdrip and miaomiao?. Thanks

Mine is LG K40 from Argos. I wanted a cheap mobile that is not too large; it fits comfortably in my hand and works well for me. I've dropped it a few times without any damage. I have a different, a few years old, iPhone for phone calls.

ElenaP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Mine is LG K40 from Argos. I wanted a cheap mobile that is not too large; it fits comfortably in my hand and works well for me. I've dropped it a few times without any damage. I have a different, a few years old, iPhone for phone calls.

Should have said, I've got the LG phone on a different network (GifGaf) from my other mobile, purely because I wanted to try another network.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Hi,

Not sure if I've mentioned this before.
Have your tried going into "systems apps" & clearing the memory & cache on the blue tooth stuff. Basically telling the phone to forget other BT devices. Then restarting the phone, to see if that makes a difference? Then finding the MM in Xdrip.