Minimed Medtronic app

maryrachel

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Beetroot
Medtronic have done some maintenance and sent out emails telling you how to resync to pump but I have tried everything and still having issues.

Prior to this maintenance work I had issues with the pump losing connection with the app so might be a wider problem with my set up.

I have disconnected my pump from the app and tried to reconnect. I have disconnected from carelink and logged back in. I have turned the phone off and back on. I have deleted the app and turned phone off and on and reinstalled and logged back in and repaired pump. None of these things have worked.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

• Hug
Reactions: Hopeful34

Geordie lass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi @maryrachel

I've been having the same issues with the app, only since my Android updated overnight. I've done everything possible to try and reconnect, but the app is now saying my phone is not compatible. I've tried calling Medtronic, but they are too busy!

Have you managed to resolve your issue with the App?

cloud

The app is not great on iOS or android- if you can avoid updating your phone both on iOS and android until the app is updated to support that version - Medtronic very slow to update and it’s a pretty buggy app. A lot of people have problems connecting phones and for the size of the company the development is pretty bad. Turn off auto OS updates unless you want the app to break. Also there servers keep dropping periodically and often I find notifications are slow to pop up ( I’m linked to my wife’s 680 pump) so often get alerts well after she’s had a hypo which is a bit pointless.