Missing app

nadine68

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening. When I started LCHF a few weeks ago I downloaded a blue colored app from this website. I'm sure I put my start weight .
Does anyone know what the app is called please

Pauline2015

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening. When I started LCHF a few weeks ago I downloaded a blue colored app from this website. I'm sure I put my start weight .
Does anyone know what the app is called please
Hi nadine68
Was it the 12 week low carb course? It had a blue dashboard and you put your current weight and your goal weight in? I too have problems finding it too. I even went on to DCUK website (not this forum) but still couldn't find it!

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
We don't actually have an app for the Low Carb Program, though the website is fully mobile-friendly. This might be what you're looking for: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/lowcarb :)

Psssstt.... we're not too far off releasing a Low Carb app with the lessons and improved health tracking, so keep your eyes peeled.

mattg8000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Giverny - Good news on the app. Will it have the ability to import data already captured in Excel or Google sheets (or even MS / iOS Health data)?

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
@Giverny - Good news on the app. Will it have the ability to import data already captured in Excel or Google sheets (or even MS / iOS Health data)?
Importing data from other health apps/spreadsheets isn't something we're currently supporting but that's a great suggestion and we'll certainly look into it for future releases.