Mobile Apps

Nobbyk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
HimAll

Anyone using an App to record their blood sugar levels, like a diary etc?

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone using an App to record their blood sugar levels, like a diary etc?
Yes, I use the Contour Next app which connects to my android phone by blue tooth.and I get all of my bgl uploaded to that.

Struma

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Other
I am a proponent of Diabetes:M app, and I am happy to pay for the upgraded version, it makes my life so much easier. I have not been able to get along with MySugr app.

Reactions: Trevor vP

Nobbyk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I think I’m just looking for a diary that helps me record levels rather than something that logs calories and recipes

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think I’m just looking for a diary that helps me record levels rather than something that logs calories and recipes
My Contour app records your bgl into a logbook, so it can either be printed out or emalied to your GP etc.

The CONTOUR™DIABETES app presents your blood glucose results in a simple and easy-to-review way that’s personalized to you. Download the CONTOUR™DIABETES app today and start receiving meaningful information on your progress, with some of the latest features...
• My Patterns – can notify you of trends in your blood glucose readings, by presenting you with potential causes and guidance on how you may improve
• Test Reminder Plans – let you optimize your testing regime to give you results that are more insightful
• Record – allows you to record events such as diet, activities and medication, and also add photos, notes or voice memos to help put your results in context
• View – if you use insulin and/or log your carbs, you can now see your insulin doses, carb intakes and blood glucose results in one simple view
• Share – give your healthcare professional greater insight with the easy-to-read diary report – send this report in advance or take it with you on the day of your appointment

It's a free app unlike Mysugr, you did not say what meter you own, but it;s a good bet that the makers have their own app that is free and with no adverts.