Mods and Rockers

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Ooohhh thanks for that info Chris :) Like Paul Weller, not a Who fan, but it's the atmosphere and a happy event :singing:
Hi Hun xxx, snigger2.gif hows your day been?:D

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi Hun xxx,View attachment 12758 hows your day been?:D

When do I get called hun :eek: :shifty:
Hows my day been,? well rushed off my feet this morning on countryside job, work, work , work. tbh right now, feeling disillusioned, a bit fed up, don't know what the future holds................ but trying to kick myself out of it :( Take care all X

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hows my day been,? well rushed off my feet this morning on countryside job, work, work , work. tbh right now, feeling disillusioned, a bit fed up, don't know what the future holds................ but trying to kick myself out of it :( Take care all X
Hey rrb, we all get days when we'd have been better staying in bed , we'd miss you if you did " hun" ::))

Fallgal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Cheer up Hunny-bun.:D Tomorrow is another day and I hope a much brighter one! Things always look better in the morning, or some such nonsense? :D BIG HUGS xo

K

Kat100

Come on Hun .......In fact that's a brill Hun ...

Turn that :( into a :)

The future is written in the stars ......:headphone:

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

Cheer up Hunny-bun.:D Tomorrow is another day and I hope a much brighter one! Things always look better in the morning, or some such nonsense? :D BIG HUGS xo
A pass on that one ...still watching you FG for your exams ....:joyful:.....
Honey.....nonsense ....well no one needs nonsense ...noooo :stop:

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
We are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are, we are the mods :)

2067f004-ee85-4726-ad8b-d3d7166ff3d8.jpg

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
No scooter, but a Mod for sure in the sixties. I loved the sixties, but they had a drastic effect on my life.

Anyway, in the seventies I decided I'd like to own a motorbike. I knew the one I wanted, a Honda 250cc.
Come the day I went to purchase it, the shop owner refused to sell it to me.
"It would be far too heavy for me", says he, adding, "I'd never get it back upright again if it ever tilted either
side when stationary". :mad:
At the time, crestfallen didn't come near describing my feelings, but I listened to his advice and bought the
lower cc, Honda125.
He did however, sell me a helmet, gloves, and biking suite at a great price. So that cheered me up.

"Too heavy for me"...cheek. (you'd think I was only 5'2&1/2 or something)
No not at all, I quickly realised he was doing me a favour, but it was sore at the time.
Anyway, I ended up admiring his sales ethics, and thanked him.
He could so easily have been a shop owner whose sole aim was make the sale and hang the consequences.

Used it every day to and from work, very enjoyable.

Honda125 motor bike!!!!!! But still a Mod at heart. :playful:

They had large premises on a busy road. A couple of years ago I passed the place but it's now
a large Indian restaurant. (love Indian food)

I thought the firm would be long gone by then anyway, but I Googled them after initially
reading your thread and they're thriving in a new area. Good for them... honest does pay..

Good thread.btw, satindoll :)

willie.

Reactions: 5 people

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
Bump: Rudebwoyzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
////BUMP//// In the mood for some SKA. Love Pauline Black she's 61 now.

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
@Robinredbreast Trojan records top stuff, ive got a great collection of trojan reggae and ska cds. love em.

'The Who' were the cross over between mod and rock, i found it hard to reconcile the two until i saw Quadrophenia then they became one of my all time top bands. Pete Townsend was on bbc radio 6 tonight talking about the early days and his inspiration. good interview.

Classic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
and who didnt like sting as the face...