FinnulaC

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Worrying.
Hello,
I seem to peak in the morning a couple hours after breakfast, no matter what I eat...(though it's early days and I will keep trying different things) but morning seems to be a spikey time.
I am developing a yoga practice and like swimming, so I am wondering if any of you have similar issues and does exercise in the morning shortly after breakfast help?
Love and wonderings,
Finn
X

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello,
I seem to peak in the morning a couple hours after breakfast, no matter what I eat...(though it's early days and I will keep trying different things) but morning seems to be a spikey time.
I am developing a yoga practice and like swimming, so I am wondering if any of you have similar issues and does exercise in the morning shortly after breakfast help?
Love and wonderings,
Finn
X
Exercise in the morning only spikes me but others see it helps them. Mornings are tough for a lot of us. I have to bolus to eat then an hour later bolus to stop the rise. It took loads of testing to find approx when I start rising.
Then of course the wind blows and it all changes. I still need the extra bolus but the timing and how much vary slightly.

Reactions: FinnulaC