Motivation

BeyonceBee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi everyone, today i realised just how important a good, supportive environment is to control glucose levels. I am in the process of changing my lifestyle from a sedentary lifestyle to an active life style. My motivation is to be a healthier me and to know that now is not the time to self-sabotage, just because i believe that i am making good progress. I am going to take action today by taking steps to enjoy my home environment and to only use my home to sleep and housework in, in order to give me the maximum chance to get my health back to healthy, my home environment is okay, but my health is at risk.

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
Hi everyone, today i realised just how important a good, supportive environment is to control glucose levels. I am in the process of changing my lifestyle from a sedentary lifestyle to an active life style. My motivation is to be a healthier me and to know that now is not the time to self-sabotage, just because i believe that i am making good progress. I am going to take action today by taking steps to enjoy my home environment and to only use my home to sleep and housework in, in order to give me the maximum chance to get my health back to healthy, my home environment is okay, but my health is at risk.
Hi @BeyonceBee . I enjoyed reading this and felt your motivation! It's strange how we all get surges of motivation, isn't it, With myself it's gardening so I'm absolutely full of it from April until October, but I have to seek it other ways during the winter months (which can be depressing) , leading on to dark thoughts ect. I then get my motivation from reading the success stories on this forum and also from watching youtube videos by Dr Pradip Jamnadas or Dr Jason Fung and have now discovered the British Practice GP .. Dr David Unwin who, right now is filling me to the brim with enthusiasm! x

Reactions: Paul41 and Outlier

Paul41

Hi ,
I’m also pre diabetic ( found out in July)
This is a great place for advice, encouragement and indeed inspiration.
Good luck