ErinKeegan

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
rude people
Hello everyone,

My mum's birthday is coming, I usually order her flowers here https://myexpressflowers.co.uk/ (if someone will need a good delivery), she loves lilies (her name is Lily) so I usually order a bouquet of them. But it will be her 60th anniversary and I would like to present something special in addition to flowers. Tell me what you gave to your parents and they really liked it (except for grandchildren of course). She doesn't eat sweets.

I will be very glad for your advice.

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
Hi @ErinKeegan , is this your diabetic mother? And she's in the UK? I know your profile says you are in Australia.

My suggestion would be something like a calendar made up with family photos? I've used vistaprint in New Zealand but there are a number of companies that do that sort of thing and you'd probably be best using one in whichever country your mum is located.

Good luck on your present hunt.

ErinKeegan

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
rude people
My mum isn't diabetic, I'm from Australia but now I'm living in the UK. It's a great idea, she really loves our family photos, thanks :)

Reactions: EllieM

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
My mum isn't diabetic, I'm from Australia but now I'm living in the UK. It's a great idea, she really loves our family photos, thanks :)
Oops, sorry, I misremembered your previous posts, my apologies.

t doesn't have to be a calendar, you can also get jigsaw puzzles, mugs etc etc. Maybe a mug would be good of it's a special anniversary.?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

Is your mum living in Australia?
Why not surprise her in person, holding the Lillies.. :)