Muscle weakness

Sambo1187

Hi. I have always had poor control and am currently trying very hard to get things back on track, however my muscles are extremely weak. To the point I struggle with a set of stairs (I'm 32) I'm on my feet all day at work and a healthy weight but any physical activity leads to extreme pain in my muscles. It has got worse recently where just walking (especially on a incline) its agony. This is the same for any of my muscle groups, if pushed they are agony, almost instantly. I also suffer cramp very badly too, all over not just my legs. My hands abdomen and legs feet all cramp throughout the day. Bloods previously showed no concern. Just wondering if anyone had experienced this? Obviously my deterioration has came at worse time as I cant get in with a Dr at the moment.

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Letting people on the forum know what type of diabetes you have, if any is essential.
A comprehensive list of medication, if any .
Diet.
Any other conditions that could be related.

Reactions: Sambo1187

Sambo1187

Hi. I have always had poor control and am currently trying very hard to get things back on track, however my muscles are extremely weak. To the point I struggle with a set of stairs (I'm 32) I'm on my feet all day at work and a healthy weight but any physical activity leads to extreme pain in my muscles. It has got worse recently where just walking (especially on a incline) its agony. This is the same for any of my muscle groups, if pushed they are agony, almost instantly. I also suffer cramp very badly too, all over not just my legs. My hands abdomen and legs feet all cramp throughout the day. Bloods previously showed no concern. Just wondering if anyone had experienced this? Obviously my deterioration has came at worse time as I cant get in with a Dr at the moment.
**EDIT** TYPE 1, HIGH BP, NO OTHER CONDITIONS
I TAKE SEVERAL MEDICATIONS RELATED TO TACHYCARDIA AND HIGH BP.